Saturday, July 17, 2010

One week to Go...

It's funny, before this summer, missions trips seemed like something other people do. We love travel and I always wanted to go, but never had the nerve.

I guess something inside of me changed. Now if only the cold and fever I have on the inside would change to! I feel yucky but know it will all be ok. All I need to do is pack. After Haiti, I already have everything Anna and I need which is great.

A new adventure, a new sense of giving back to those who have so little and knowing God is watching over us and allowing us to venture out once again. This time, no real planning, organizing, helping so many other wonderful people with the trip. It's just Compassion International and a great guy named Sean doing it all for me.

Thank you buddy for taking care of everything and in exactly one week, Anna and I will be in El Salvador, switching planes onto Guatemala City. Now for some more tylenol, hot tea and rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment